Tourist Visa Australia

Tourist Visa 

Visitor visa (subclass 600)

You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia:

- as a visitor

- for business visitor activities

- to visit family

If you are applying in Australia you can apply for this visa online. If you are applying outside Australia only cer​tain passport holders can apply for this visa online.  If you cannot apply online, you can lodge a paper application. 

This visa lets you visit Australia:

- to visit or for business purposes

- For up to three, six or 12 months.